LONDON, ENGLAND / REMOTE / INTERNATIONAL – INTERNATIONAL SALES / FULL-TIME
Wavepaths supports mental health and wellness with music. Our approach is led by research into the effect of music on emotional processing and cognition. Our music is a collaboration between award-winning artists and AI. Our technology integrates breakthroughs in neuroscience, machine learning, music theory and experience design to facilitate transformative experiences with music.
Having developed clinical-grade technology and refined our therapeutic approach in the context of mental healthcare (supporting 300+ clinics around the world, as well as clinical trials at leading academic institutions), we are growing and expanding through broader verticals. We work diligently to improve our lived experience of the world around us through music.
As our first senior sales lead you have the freedom to define and develop our growing sales function at Wavepaths. As a rapidly growing startup expanding into new verticals, opportunities are bounded only by your creativity, initiative, energy and focus. We are looking for an experienced sales leader ready to strategically prioritise and drive international sales, growth and penetration through the diverse set of market and vertical opportunities that ‘Music as Medicine’ represents.
With the support of our co-founder and Chief Commercial Officer Anna Wakefield, you will be both defining strategy and setting quotas alongside managing your own sales pipeline. We are growing fast with more inbound leads than we can efficiently handle. As we grow you will grow a world class sales team around you to bring Wavepaths music into private practices, clinics, businesses and homes around the world. In the short term, as an independent contributor, you will have the opportunity to sell into enterprise opportunities in our network in the FTSE 100.
This is a foundational role at Wavepaths with significant opportunity for impact. Your work drives our growth as a company, delivering music experiences that are therapeutic and potentially transformational. In doing so, you will make an invaluable contribution to realising the potential of a new paradigm of mental health and wellbeing – “Experience as Medicine”. Ultimately, your work helps improve mental health around the world in a subtle but powerful way.
You will work directly with our co-founder and CCO, current sales team, and cross-functionally with marketing, CS, product, music and research.
Our team is remote, with home-bases all over the world – UK, US, Canada, Poland, Finland, Spain, Portugal and more.
- Lead sales strategy and execution, aiming for significant market penetration within psychedelic therapy clinics (Ketamine) in year one, and demonstrating successful pilots in other business verticals Strategically prioritise new target markets / verticals, triaging a healthy inbound lead pipeline of practitioners, clinics, and enterprise level opportunities to maximise revenue
- Design, build and manage an efficient, repeatable sales engine across target markets / verticals
- Build, lead, and motivate an all-star sales team, structure goals and incentives to maximise success; build out robust sales onboarding process and mentor your team
- Continuously improve forecasting, pipeline management, and other sales processes so we can be more effective as a team
- Report directly to the CCO and work cross functionally with Marketing, Product, Music, Research, and Customer Operations
- Think creatively about how we can forge partnerships that generate high-quality leads; identify business opportunities and negotiate and structure partnerships; nurture and own relationships
- For the first 6 months, in addition to functioning as a team leader, own VIP sales processes with enterprise opportunities
- 8+ years of experience in generating revenue as a sales lead
- Experience in the B2B SaaS industry
- Experience in selling to mid-market & enterprise clients
- Exceptional track record of achieving sales goals
- Experience in creating a repeatable and scalable sales process
- Operational excellence
- Ability to prioritise and manage complexity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to get hands dirty
- Passion for our vision and mission
- Familiarity with our growth tech stack: Clickup, Hubspot, Mixpanel, Google Datastudio, Google Analytics
- You’ve led sales at an early stage SaaS startup, from seed stage to beyond Series A
- You have healthcare experience, working directly with therapists, clinics or other mental health service providers
- Compassion for, and understanding of mental health and psychotherapy
- A personal growth practice
- The opportunity to work with a multidisciplinary team at the forefront of a new paradigm of mental health, from experts in neuroscience, psychedelic therapy and psychotherapy, to world-class artists and musicians
- A thoughtful, compassionate, mission driven team committed to impact and who genuinely care about each other
- Joining a startup in its early stages, significant opportunities to grow and advance with the company
- Represent the external face of Wavepaths for enterprise prospects
- Options for a key early hire
- Competitive salary, bonus and commission
- Flexible hours and remote working
- Optional 4-day work week