Effective date: August 27, 2018
Wavepaths (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://wavepaths.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Wavepaths uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your county, state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United Kingdom and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Wavepaths may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Wavepaths
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is of utmost importance to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Protecting Your Information
We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your Personal Data. We will protect your Personal Data by:
using your Personal Data lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent way,
- collecting your Personal Data only for valid and clearly-explained purposes,
- limiting our use of your Personal Data to the purposes of which we have informed you,
- keeping your Personal Data accurate and up to date to the best of our knowledge,
- keeping your Personal Data only as long as necessary for the stated purposes, and
- keeping your Personal Data secure.
We endeavor to do everything reasonable to protect your Personal Data, including through the use of encryption technology. However, in using the Site you accept the inherent security implications of engaging in transactions over the Internet.
Internet users from different jurisdictions have various rights with respect to their Personal Data. To the extent the laws of your jurisdiction apply, you may have the rights to the following:
- deleting, correcting, or modifying your Personal Data,
- opting-out of direct marketing,
- controlling targeted advertising,
- withdrawing your consent to our use of your Personal Data for purposes to which you have consented,
- controlling our access to your location information, and
- obtaining a copy of the Personal Data you have provided to us.
If you have concerns about how we collect and use your Personal Data, please contact us using the details below. If you are not satisfied with our response, you have the right to bring your grievance to the relevant supervisory authority in your jurisdiction.
If you are a citizen of the European Economic Area, you have the specific right to (i) object to our use of your Personal Data, and (ii) lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to request information regarding the disclosure of your Personal Data to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. However, we do not share your Personal Data with third parties’ direct market purposes unless you elect for us to do so.