Wavepaths’ Music for Psilocybin Assisted Therapy
Join Wavepaths founder Dr Mendel Kaelen, PhD, for a LIVE deep dive into expert music provision for psilocybin assisted therapy.
Event Date: 14 September 2022
Event Time: 5pm – 8pm BST | 9am – 12pm PST
LearnEnjoy a lecture sharing the Wavepaths team’s knowledge around the optimal music to support these medicines and how to put this into practice. Here’s what to expect:
- A welcome from Mendel
- A short introduction to Wavepaths
- What makes Wavepaths’ ready to support psilocybin?
- An introduction to Wavepaths´ model for Person-centred Music and how this applies to music developed for psilocybin
- How music provision for psilocybin is different from other medicines
- An introduction and thanks to our composers
- The advantages of adaptive music for psilocybin assisted psychotherapy
- A short product demo
ExperienceDrop into a 90 minute Deep Listening session and experience Wavepaths’ brand new music, carefully curated to guide care seekers to positive therapeutic outcomes during their psilocybin journeys. Register now for the event and receive your email invitation.
Complete Form to Register:
You’ll be redirected to a payment page after submission.